seven. Multiracial in america, Pew Look Center More than forty years before, just one of any one hundred infants young than just 1 year old and you may living with several moms and dads are multiracial. Because of the 2013, it had been you to-in-ten.
1. Intercourse Ed Increases results Whether or not it Address Electricity Inside the Relationships, Federal Personal Broadcast Focusing on how to communicate and you can discuss with sexual lovers, and you will understanding how to recognize ranging from fit and you will abusive intimate relationship, was as important as knowing how to put on an effective condom, DiClemente claims.
dos. Group Is the Actual Material To own Options, Maybe not Inequality, Brookings Organization A much stronger–in fact among the many most powerful–associate from up freedom is actually family build.
step 3. Divorce or separation In advance of vs. Just after Years 50, Bowling Environmentally friendly State College or university 59% away from of people who splitting up once ages 50 are “Careerists.” A separation careerist are someone who educated split up each other earlier in the day so you can and you will pursuing the decades 50.
cuatro. The latest 25 Extremely Important Marriages of all time, Day Statement Professionals and you will Virginia Johnson. . . Its pioneering quantity-heavier degree regarding intercourse produced him or her the fresh new punch distinctive line of a billion jokes, however, at some point contributed to the latest demystification of a single of life’s really secret and cutting-edge subjects.
5. The key Out of Contentment Revealed From the Harvard Studies, Forbes The latest 75 12 months longitudinal Offer Study provided because of the George Vaillant had two head findings: 1) Pleasure is love. 2) If alcoholism is not necessarily the root of all-evil, it is directly synchronised inside.
6. Precisely what the “Installing Proof” To your Working Mom Very Reveals, Friends Knowledge [A]s brand new less than rates show, part-time job is an appropriate for some partnered parents and you will a hefty minority off solitary mothers, even when doing work full-day is the most popular real condition for groups.
seven. Ny Moments: Dependence on Moms and dads An ‘Absurdity’, Breitbart Within its excitement across the earn of homosexual wedding when you look at the Ireland, the fresh York Moments editers abandoned all of the pretenses out of objectivity and you may, for the an evidently exposed moment, announced biological motherhood and you will fatherhood becoming ridiculous.
1. This new Not so great news (Poverty) And Very good news (Education) In the Millennial Parent, The latest Wall structure Path Diary Because the 2009, the fresh new show out-of impoverished young adults has been higher than from the any other point in for the past twenty five years.
dos. A lot fewer Knowledgeable Ladies are Deciding to Ignore Which have Children, PBS Yet not, childlessness among females within ages of 40 and you may 49, no matter what education, try “on lower point in 10 years,” the research says.
3. Census Agency Decides to Continue Wedding Questions For the Survey, Pew Search Center Under some pressure off academics and advocates, the brand new You.S. Census Bureau have given up intends to delete a number of concerns regarding relationship and divorce proceedings from the largest family questionnaire.
5. Exactly how Their Hometown Has an effect on Your chances of Marriage, Nyc Times Investing teens almost around bluish The united states – particularly liberal bastions including Ny, San francisco bay area, Chicago, Boston and you can Arizona – tends to make people about 10 commission circumstances less likely to want to marry relative towards the remainder of the country. 6. Shared Funds Are going sugar daddy Mississauga to be A Thorny Topic If you aren’t Married, The Washington Blog post [C]ouples pretending under the influence of an enchanting highest can establish economic securities prior to “they usually have set up a common and you will clear commitment to another having each other,” Stanley told you. “He could be stopping options before generally making an alternative.”
seven. Boosting Window of opportunity for Black colored Men: New Part Out of Economics, Culture, And Coverage [VIDEO], Western Company Institute How do societal coverage and you may social attitudes let boost the applicants out of black guys, and you can exactly what role create economic situations gamble?
2025 Visegrád, Apátkúti Völgy
GPS: 47.768138, 18.979907
Tel.: +36 30 247 03 79 (elsődleges)
+36 30 927 93 06